Defenzall PPF users?

Today, I tried some new sample film that was about to collect some dust.....And then pulls in a 05 ML for a rear wrap. So I gave it a shot ...and was impressed how a thick clear coated film stretched so easliy in place without having to wack the piss out it with the Jiffy. I'm interested to know how well this film lasts after the elements get to it? ... My money is on the Clearshield for durabilty but it does not hurt to find another film that can withstand the Northeast winters.

clearshield doesnt stretch well and is a bit orange peely but it is durable. i put it on my white car just over 2 years ago and it looks like the day i put it on. it didnt stain or yellow and has not lost any of its gloss. thats more then i can say for just about any other other brand that was offered 2 years ago.

clearshield doesnt stretch well and is a bit orange peely but it is durable. i put it on my white car just over 2 years ago and it looks like the day i put it on. it didnt stain or yellow and has not lost any of its gloss. thats more then i can say for just about any other other brand that was offered 2 years ago.

great point, I have been droppin PPF since the first gen bIG rED.... I know what Bek looks like on my 03 R/R and thats 8 years of salt/winters and UV and the film is not an eye sore... next blizzard I'm going to redo it for spring. What I can say is that glossy orange peely Clearshield on my Black and Gray demo cars sells PPF...I will always keep an open mind with new products/ brands and sell what works best, based on the needs of the client...Thanks to repeat PPF wrap clients who are hooked on the product, I still have a roof over my tint shop. :rest

To be honest, we mainly install VentureShield. Up here in MA and in NH, it does withstand the the temps and conditions up here, including all the friggin road debre from the construction. If you treat it with the synthetic polish that your supposed to use on it, it will last the time you need it to.

Archived