04 Civic 4 door deck

04 Civic 4 door

bobscivic

I just got my Sony CDX 8805 and i have no idea on how to take the stock deck out of my civic i seen the rear deck one, so can you maybe help me out and show me how to do the front one? Please help me...

Bobbi

Protint

Sorry bobbi can't help you here. If it was window tint related I could hook you up though.

bobscivic

Damn! Hey What Color tint would look good on my White Civic with 17's i have the 3 backs limo and the front 2 light, dont they make blue tint?? hook me up with some info!

Protint

Sounds like you got it hooked up. The film you selected with the 17's is perfect. If you had 18's I would say maybe a 35% or 20% all the way around yo. There is blue film out there also.

Blade

Personally I say if you have 17's you should have 37% film. 18's you should have 38% film. JMO......the more you bling the more the biatch's should be able to see ya mang.

And don't forget that 6" pimp strip on the windshield yo.

Film Critic

Take your car to a professional shop. You have now gotten a vehicle that is not easy to work with anymore.

Diamondscivic92

hay man i had an 02 civic at one time this is how you do it

1 down where your 12volt power outlet is pull that panel out

2 look in thier and thier are 2 small screws that you need to remove

3 after that pull that whole facia around the deck and heater controls put your hand in the little cubie hole under your deck and give it a tug thier are like 13 clips holding it after you take out the screws

thats about it every thing else is pretty easy. If you have any more questions just let me know i have the wire harness and the deck kit for that if you want it let me know.

bobscivic

Hey man thanks for the help i got it done... figures my pops tells me he knows a guy who owns a stereo shop few days after i asked him

but yeah he does that @#$% for a livin so he hooked me up! BTW it looks hella nice the only bad thing on the sony is it doesnt fit my dash 2 good its like tilted back a bit and the deck was meant for a vertical dash i guess so when it folds down you cant see the @#$% 2 good, but i would DEF. recommend the sony... good deck i got it at cardomain.com hella cheap its on sale now so if your smart you'll get it... ill take pictures of it.

bobscivic

Heres a link to a video of it in action and pics.....

Diamondscivic92

all the aftermarket decks fit like that in the new civics its the way the deck kit's are

Diamondscivic92

wow you didnt go by that rule so that is why no girls look.

bobscivic

*sigh* Putting in the new system started on sunday hopefull ill get it done today lotta work left thought but im gonna post some pics!

pAiNtBaLlEr88

*cough* should've gotten an Alpine *cough*

bobscivic

*cough* No thanks *cough*

Click here to view the article

Archived