2004 Acura TSX

2004 Acura TSX

acura-tsx-2004.jpg

May 11 2006, 01:30 PM

Hello, I am not sure im in the right forum but im sure many of you can help me. I own a 2004 tsx and i am considering getting tints on it next week. I am aware of all the schratches that will be there if moleskin is not installed. now, i really dont like the idea of having my door pannels taken apart mosly because im am a nut about that car. is there any other way to prevent schratches? if not, the place where im gonna do the tints is very good, they are very professional, but im still concerned that they will not assemble the panel nicley. I dont want the panel to be lose or produce any noise. so i quess my quetion is how hard is it to install this stuff and have the door pannel taken apart? Thank you in advance Conserned tsx owner

Those panels are cake to take off. Made well and go back on nicely. No worries as long as the shop knows what they're doing.

The only way to do it right is to pull the panels and threre easy to take on and off on that car and the tinter will probably take better putting them back on then the gut on the assembly line that put them on in the first place.

Thanks a bunch guys. It's nice to be a little more informed. Another thing is does Moleskin cost alot? And do I have to do it for each door window? Right now I have very, very, very small scratches on the drivers side window so for some reason I'm thinking I only do it for drivers window.

I let my customers pick and choose how many doors, if any, they want felt on. They only get warranty on the felted ones. Some rarely, if ever use the rear windows, so no sense pushing something they probably don't need. But that's just me.

Thanks for the replies guys, i think im all set. Got my app on the 22nd, cant wait!

Click here to view the article

Archived