Geoshield Dark Matter

Eh, I've tried it and didn't care too much for it..seemed it had a blue hue to it and I didn't like the feel of the film..Have you looked at suntek cxp?

suntek's cxp has a blue hue (cxp 70) to it...

Tint Stuff

I would stay away from it. Its a cheaply made film and is not a true ceramic. I'v seen some last 3 months and some last 2 years.

2fast4u

I find it funny how you compared all these films with each other and can say one is better than another. When 2 of the manufactors you listed use and sell the same film as the dmc.

only "true ceramic" according to this industry is huper optik or any film with sputter deposits.... its funny because all the IR coated films perform much better than any huper product, including dmc, lulu ctx, garware global 'ceramic', suntek cxp, aswf 'ceramic', solarfree's thermofree, johnson's InsulatIR, madico wincos, etc etc ... even 3M crystalline (which isnt even ceramic) outperforms huper in terms of heat blockage. (forget tser values, our customers can sit in the car and feel the difference).

Archived