vinyl cutting program for sale??

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

Does anyone have an older cutting program for sale? Maybe you replaced an older program with a newer one and have an outdated, but still functional program, for a shop that does do much vinyl work but still needs something to scan pictures and vectorize. any help? any suggestions for a "lower end" program that doesnt cost $600.00? i have been using a "borrowed" vinyl master pro and it is at least 4-5 years old. it fell out of registration and it wont re-register not to mention im upgrading computers so once i uninstall it i cant put it in the new sysytem.

Guest lonewolf1969

I have Graphix Advantage 6.2 by Gerber. It is their older sign cutting program before Omega came out. It comes with all the books, discs and dongle security key. Let me know if you are interested. lonewolfgraphix@yahoo.com

Archived