Range Rover Evoque Guys??

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

OK had an enquiry on one of these cant believe its not in the makes and model section yet?!!

Ok I know some or you UK guys have had them in, Malcom I guess and Matty may have done one?

OK rear door cards are they like the others ie an odd screw and pull back the top of the door card or door cards off

and the ones ive seen have a large spoiler over the back screen is that in the way or take it off?

And any other tips???? TintDude feel free to move this in a while just wanted to target Euro guys or anyone thats had them in?

Cheers fellas

Guest shadowline

Thanks! On the range rovers I did tend to remove the panal but I'm sure I read you can just peel the top back and remove the weather strip, is that what you do did, or pull the whole card off?

OK had an enquiry on one of these cant believe its not in the makes and model section yet?!!

Ok I know some or you UK guys have had them in, Malcom I guess and Matty may have done one?

OK rear door cards are they like the others ie an odd screw and pull back the top of the door card or door cards off

and the ones ive seen have a large spoiler over the back screen is that in the way or take it off?

And any other tips???? TintDude feel free to move this in a while just wanted to target Euro guys or anyone thats had them in?

Cheers fellas

Hi mate ive done one just after xmas think it was a sport but didnt have badges on lol its on my facebook page image window tinting wigan if you want take a quick look, from what I remember all the rr group the panel all come off similar,

I always pulled the doors, even managed to knock door handle pin off and the door wouldnt open lol nightmare....added half hour to the job. The spolier didnt get in way if I remember.

Let us know if there is anything which is different.

Guest shadowline

Cheers guys..... Just emailed him the price waiting for the reply....

Oooh get you emailing quotes lol keep us posted

Yeah normally I see them and rub my chin and take a deep breath of air in and say "thats gonna cost yer mate" as all car mechanics etc do....however this guy emailed me for a quote.....

Has anyone noticed that the front windows have specs inbetween the tint? I've tinted sports lr4 and range rovers never had this problem. It looks like contamination in the tint. the 4 that I have done came out that way and don't know if its me or if its the glass. TIA.

Archived