SunGard/Madico open house in Atlanta

I have to ask you, do you just not see the vehicles that you tint ever again? I too used performx and quit using it about a year before the fall of FTI. I have seen pretty well every car I tinted with film failure from that last year or so using it.....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had very few issues with PerformX Slate. I had a handful of issues back in 2002 and no more than a couple since. Fortunately I have a fairly large family that I get to see their cars frequently that I have tinted and they are still holding up nice. My parents have two 1996 model cars they bought new & now use for back ups and one still looks good but other has just recently maybe in the last year started to show signs of stress. Not bad for 16 year old cars that were tinted when they were new especially considering the Alabama summers. Sorry for your experience with the film but mine has not been the same and the main reason that I have continued to use it is because even with all the new improved film with this or that feature, that has come along, the film I have been using has not failed me and my customers seem to be happy so I figure why fix what isn't broken

David,

It was good to see you both as well and thanks for attending. If there are any other dealers that are on TintDude that also attended please share your thoughts on the event.

We are doing our Huntington Beach open house next Thursday the 29th. If anyone would like to attend please contact the branch and get signed up.

If anyone has any questions about the events please feel free to contact me directly at Bstewart@madico.com

Bill

My wife and I attended the open house in Atlanta. We appreciate the hospitality. It was great to meet folks having only spoken to via phone and email. Really enjoyed the demonstration of the paint protection! Thank you!

My wife and I attended the open house in Atlanta. We appreciate the hospitality. It was great to meet folks having only spoken to via phone and email. Really enjoyed the demonstration of the paint protection! Thank you!

JenniLeigh & I enjoyed meeting and talking to you and your wife, by the way this David from Xtreme Glass and welcome to Tintdude. I think you will find this to be a great resource for a whole lot of useful information. Also you might want to go to the "tint shops" section and list your business there for free.

I guess you stuff all your sungard tools in your madico pouch? Still seems crazy to intermingle the two brands.

Yeah, SunGard is now owned by Madico & it is a little funny seeing them together but I guess its like Pepsi & Mountain Dew, two different products but owned by the same company.

Archived