I find hexis vinyls to be absolute garbage but haven't seen their Ppf

Thanks Mike :beer All I have done is work with samples of their vinyl and ppf. What didn't you like about the vinyl? Sorry to be such a question hoe :lol

Cheers

Stan

ive really only used their wrap grade or air release materials. our rep from them had no problem telling us their goal is to be the low cost provider. they just simply dont hold up well and I didnt think the adhesives were as aggressive to work with. just a week ago I had a customer come back, we did his roof in their "premium" gloss black. it was 8 months old and looked like old ass oxidized paint. I think this was a neglected case but just about every job I did with it has come back with some sort of problem.

Guest ico54

Totally agree with you. Their Vinyls are garbage, I had to redo many jobs especially their Carbon Fiber because it ripped in half.

To be honest 3m cf looks exactly the same. Not the di-nic the 1080. I mean exact like they buy it from the same place. 3m says they have a different adhesive on theirs but that one rips pretty easy too if it's not heated up

Archived