New Ford Fiesta and Focus

Guest ShadowTinting

Guest ShadowTinting

Got my first new fiesta and focus booked in for tomorrow.

I have seen a few of them and notice the spoilers overhang the rear back glass and cover the dotmatrix. My question is, can they be done without removal of the spoiler or do you need to take them off and

If so, How?

Thanks in advance

I did my first focus the other day without removing the spoiler , no issues and turned out great. I was getting ready for a bad shrink after reading some of the posts on here about the back glass of this car but I didnt think it was all that bad using a soap shrink at all. Shrink , slide up, shrink the rest , off you go :thumb

Guest ShadowTinting

I'd have to agree with coast to coast on this one, it looks way to low to even try get a decent back glass shrink or even a decent cut on it. Probably easier and quicker to remove it then try not to.

@coasttocoast, are the bolts easy accessible?

Thanks.

If you get a lot of these, it's worth cutting out a "template upper piece" and use it to make an accurate cut on the peeler board. Before using a plotter, I use to have these templates for everything I ever tinted with spoilers making it so you didn't have to take them off.

Not THE way , only A way . :thumb

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

I did a 2013 fiesta last night and I tried the rear window first with out removing the spoiler, couldn't get it so I just looked into removing it and it was stupid easy, Just make sure you have a magnet or something to catch the bolts in the middle behind the little black rubber grommets. And the 3rd brake light has to be removed and theres two bolts behind there. 2 bolts on each side, on the outsides. And then just clips holding it in took 5 mins. And made the rear window shrink and install much easier.

Archived