Impossible back glass?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T4Tint

the saturn is not that bad, but if you are saying the cutlass isn't that tough of a car. Then you must be Super Tinter.

Cutclass back I really don't have problems, but I do with a new Vet, killing me in one piece :)

Guest thatsnappyguy

I know ppl that can do the cutlass but not the vette too, very strange. I can do the vette without any issues, but when I look at a cutlass, I have no clue where to start.

Guest carolina_shade

When I went to Stan's 6 day training, He had that same car, well half of the car in the training room. I didnt even want to look at that back glass LOL, but there was a guy/student that almost got it in his first try. This is what I liked about STAN'S Training class, he has 7 different back glass to train on, everything from a civic glass, to a bettle and this car. Also a bunch of door's which give you the chance to learn, all the doors are different, one with frame all the way to the style which it tilts as you lower the glass.

As you will tell from this post I am making I am a green :D newbie to this forum and window tinting.

What I like to know is, if someone won't mind sharing, who Stan is and how may I contact him to find information about his 6 day class and where it's located.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Look forward to getting to know all of you as time goes on.

FBO, you didn't see me tinting it :lol2 I save it for students who give me a hard time :blink

So glad that you are doing good! You are a great person and a easy student cuase you da mang :thumb

Carolina Shade, don't know if I have spoke with you yet.... I took yesterday off and now today I'm on the phone all day! Still returning calls. Call me when ya get a few..... I'm on West coast time so will be working till late your time :beer

## thank you C to C

Again thanks for information everyone.

Stan, I look forward to calling you soon. I will try Friday and for certain next Monday. I appreciate your response.

Guest T4Tint

well now I know you are full of %&$# like a christmas turkey. A mid 90's 4dr cutlass back glass is one of the worst one out. Way worse then the vette you say gives you trouble.

I don't know what to say, come to GA sometime and bring the cutlass and we can share our experience.

Let's not forget the 1983 Porsche 944 with the rear window wiper motor LOL.

Heh I had a customer ask me if there was a discount if they brought two cars. I asked what kind of car, Porsche 944..... NOPE

Archived