Bently windshield

APTINT

Guest jasonholst

the bentley windshield is not bad at all. but make it worth it to the customer. at the shop i work at we have a few films we work with for different situations. i do several high end cars with windshield installs and theres no problem. when doing a windshield i only offer a llumar ctx, a suntek cxp, a full ceramic huper or the 3m crystalline. the reason is they are already stressfull enough to do and you may as well do them right the first time. with the films i mentioned there is less risk for the customer and installer of failure. i do not recommend putting towels in the corners of the bottom of the glass. i do recommend duct taping the a pillar and running a siver triangle with a towel wrap down the sides. one thing i do is add a little more soap to my bottle and use less water to install. i never back roll but thats only preference.

the one vehicle that will have an issue if too much water is used is the chevy tahoe, suburban, escalade and their equivilent in gm makes. what happens there is the truck will start but not reverse. has to sit overnight and dry and in the morning everything works fine.

if there are any questions whether i do these cars or types of cars, the shop i work for is san diego tint at the sorrento valley location. search sd tint on yelp or sdtint.com for some pics

Archived