Feedback on the updated Nano

Guest Invisibra.net

60" roll is in hand now. Just waiting for the next full hood to put it on. (Has more texture than I like however after rolling it out on my work table...)

60" roll is in hand now. Just waiting for the next full hood to put it on. (Has more texture than I like however after rolling it out on my work table...)

I hope its not a backward step for the Nano. Was one of the flattest films I had seen.

Guest Invisibra.net

The texture IS pretty subtle. Might not be too bad except on black vehicles. For sure ok on just about anything else as far as I can see.

This came from a partial production run as far as I understand, so full production should be starting quite soon with larger quantities.

(Don't forget.. I'm probably the pickiest installer out there, and until the film has a mirror-smooth surface for the full width and length of the film, WITH great adhesive, and stretchability, and scratch resistance, and chemical resistance, I will grump about it, LOL.)

Guest Pro-tect Girl

Glad to hear that your install was a good one Norm! The Nano is looking great and we are really pleased with it. If anyone has questions about the Nano please contact me directly and I will help out any way that I can.

The texture IS pretty subtle. Might not be too bad except on black vehicles. For sure ok on just about anything else as far as I can see.

This came from a partial production run as far as I understand, so full production should be starting quite soon with larger quantities.

(Don't forget.. I'm probably the pickiest installer out there, and until the film has a mirror-smooth surface for the full width and length of the film, WITH great adhesive, and stretchability, and scratch resistance, and chemical resistance, I will grump about it, LOL.)

Few pics would be appreciated. :drool

Guest Invisibra.net

No pictures yet... With school starting, there is always a slow spot, and the jobs are now starting to roll back up again. I'm also offering the customers Suntek and Avery, for a bit of a price hike for the Avery.

I just rolled out some of the 60" Nano film on my work/cutting table at this point. I'll post up once I do a full hood.

Guest Invisibra.net

The 60" Nano that I got has unacceptable reflective qualities to it. I have not installed any on any vehicles, and am waiting to get it replaced... I'm so happy with Suntek now, that I'm not in a hurry on the Avery.

Archived