What's your automotive product lineup?

I sell 1 year and lifetime, both are ATC, I don't tell them that, they always opt for the lifetime, just ATC is so much easier to install than any of the true sh***y films, so it's just easier since no one every buys the 1 year. I sell ATR CH, CTX and Air 80. 35 and 20 in all of them except CTX 40/30/15.

I was thinking of selling ATC at a three year and as a life time. Now all I have to do is figure out a price difference. I cut my teeth on ATR for the first three years in the business but we had a lot of people complain about signal issues (not that I think its a big deal really). Now in my own shop an I just sell ATC an CTX.

We're you using atr stealth? I just use the charcoal since its color stable, never heard a complaint though I think a lot less people listen to am anymore with satellite, pandora and iPods. As for price, I made the 1 year $10 less than what my cheapest was, lifetime $20 more. It basically equated to me selling the same atc for $20 more.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had multiple ASWF installs curl off back glass. Started using them two years ago when they opened in S. Florida but noticed many inconsistencies with their film (I.e color changes, back rolling issues), especially their flat glass lines. I won't touch ASWF with a 30 ft yellow turbo.

Archived