Hooked squeegee up with some camo...

the screws are in the way the factory send them to you. However most tinters I know turn them around so the nut faces out. Less chance of scratching the film with your handle.

The only thing I have ever scratched film with was the bottom jaw when I tightened my Blue max too much and it bent out...just straightened it out..when I used the regular Blue Max I just put shorter screws in.since I switched I cant remeber how long ago, But the when I swithced to the channel squeegee no bending or screw problems.

the screws are in the way the factory send them to you. However most tinters I know turn them around so the nut faces out. Less chance of scratching the film with your handle.

The only thing I have ever scratched film with was the bottom jaw when I tightened my Blue max too much and it bent out...just straightened it out..when I used the regular Blue Max I just put shorter screws in.since I switched I cant remeber how long ago, But the when I swithced to the channel squeegee no bending or screw problems.

You only have to worry about it if you are getting into really tight places.

You only have to worry about it if you are getting into really tight places.

Gotcha..hasn't been an issue since I switched to the channel like 8 or so years ago...

are you using a blue max channel for auto too? I started using one on car by accident about a month ago myself. I love it so far. I can get out more water with less effort. :thumb

Im a flat glass installer...15 years ago that was the place to be in Houston and now....not so much. Havent found a place to let me wet my beak on auto yet...But yeah I get way more water with a 7" channel Blue Max. Even on SS film, people trip cause I use that over the power squeegee any day. You could backstroke in the window when I use a power squeegee..lol.

Archived