What did you tint today?

I would love to have one of those. :drool I have seen different styles. Is that one sunk into the floor at all??

No sir it's not. Although it would be ideal if it was because we often have to get cars on that lift that are way lower than most. For example, that S2000 I posted above, had to put a few boards to make shift a gradual ramp so it wouldn't scrap the heck out of the customers rockers and pull off some bumpers :eye 

We had to get an Audi R8 on there too on two separate occasions :nervous   

Had another great Saturday yesterday, managed to get a photo of each vehicle except for one.

2015 Lexus RC-F full tint 

18566201791_d4ca9a5114_c.jpg

2015 BMW 328i full tint

17916509483_2f91ea5d0d_c.jpg

2015 BMW 535i full tint

17914502174_92dc9ec772_c.jpg

Managed to pull both of these into the bay to tint at the same time, got them done at the same time as well  :thumb

18376514450_d2c042947d_c.jpg

18351017809_c8c7a6ca5f_c.jpg

2015 Prius V full tint

18349430138_713c72a65d_c.jpg

Photo I didn't get was of a 2002 Avalon windshield + two front doors crystalline 

7917aad49fd65cced78981311b83326e.jpg does any one now what I went through with this car lol

I'm guessing the doors were a bit "tricky" for you?

Those doors are an exact cut, for sure. Pretty easy once you've done a couple.

Yeah your right it's my first one everything has to b dun exact it's hard the first window but after that I had a idea. Question how much would you have charged for that tips of car I tink I charged cheap.....

7917aad49fd65cced78981311b83326e.jpg does any one now what I went through with this car lol

I'm guessing the doors were a bit "tricky" for you?

Those doors are an exact cut, for sure. Pretty easy once you've done a couple.

Yeah your right it's my first one everything has to b dun exact it's hard the first window but after that I had a idea. Question how much would you have charged for that tips of car I tink I charged cheap.....

Depends on the film being used really. I go by a basic guideline pricing my boss informs me to use, but also gives me room to fluctuate the price depending on the car. If you yourself find this car to be more difficult and time consuming then you yourself will have to adjust the price accordingly. To me after doing that vehicle twice, the third time came around and it was simple as any other car. So I honestly don't charge too high on them. Next time around you do that vehicle it should be a lot easier, now knowing you need to cut your sides pretty exact, you'll be fine  :thumb

Edited by RecklessReflections

Did you happen to add felt?
What's felt
Check these out

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/62276-felt-tape/

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/59622-porsche-panamera-does-it-need-felt/

Without felt the tint on the door glass will scratch over time. Done a couple R&R on these because felt was never added and they were all scratched up.