DAP cutting program from Xpel - anyone using it?

Ridler

Guest kccartint

It works. Its very clunky but gets the job done. By that I mean its not a program thats smooth with a clean interface like the others I have used. They have some great features built in though. With access to the proform patterns as well its tough to beat the fitment and options. The several tint patterns I tried are junk and didn't fit. Must be why they are free.

Ppf patterns fit better than I have ever used, however the cost per month for only 15 or so cuts is what I pay for three months for an alternative software that is pretty accurate. In addition the tint patterns are very good. It is hard for me to spend 3x's the amount for similar results. If I had tons of expendable $$ than I would have that software only for ppf Hands Down!!

Archived