Steamer to remove tint - need help!

Sorry I never saw this post earlier...If anyone ever wants info or to buy a Jiffy Steamer which many Aussie Tinters now swear by, please contact me at Solar Gard Australia. It will make removing film and graphics or signs and installing some other films instead of a heat gun so much easier and faster. Heats up in 2 minutes flat, does not drip water out the large wooden handled nozzle that has a tall adjustable stem to hold it at your height. It's on wheels and has a built in reservoir that allows you to refill the bottle anytime but it lasts for ages. I have personally used it to remove film on a BMW whilst doing a demo and to remove vinyl signage off a window for a display unit. It just works really really well...

Cheers Carlo.

The only trouble I've ever had with the Wagner was after about 5 years the spring under the plastic cover at the back (above where the power cord plugs in) rusted out, replaced it with a stainless spring the same size (out of one of my old spray guns) and it was as good as new again.

Throw a towel over your exposed skin (like your legs), steam burns like hell. :mad

Archived