3 Different National Dealer Meetings Held Last Week

We heard about the new meter as well......sort of. Hopefully it is affordable enough so most FG guys can have one

Tom, you sort of heard about it because it was asked of those exposed to it to remain silent until the particulars were worked out between the maker and Eastman (where development of the item originates from a collaborative effort). Eastman is very particular about security. :embar

That's interest... I recall some of it originating at a really good breakfast stop in Roseville, Ca. I don't remember anyone from Eastman (Solutia back then) at the table. :lol

The idea most likely is to counter the use of IR because of its misuse in the marketplace.

The idea stems from the saying; "there is a tool for every job." We do not use just one tool to install film. Similarly, in sales and business development, we utilize a number of different tools to bring accuracy and relevancy if the situation calls for it.

-Btw pricing is North of $799.00

That's interest... I recall some of it originating at a really good breakfast stop in Roseville, Ca. I don't remember anyone from Eastman (Solutia back then) at the table. :lol

Kind of like Ric from Solar Graphics devloping his style of window film graphics on the west coast of florida (eventually selling to Solar Gard) and my group doing the exact same thing on the east coast without knowledge of either being in existance.

What I have come to know about corporate is that if I have a really great idea for a tool or any other gizmo while under a corporate umbrella, corporate owns it; the very reason why any ideas I have or have had will wait for another day.

Getting it wrong about this information isn't a biggie to me because of the way source and info within any organization can be twisted; what troubles me is that one group within the same organization is openly exposed to this while another is not; where's the team unity in that?

Kind of like Ric from Solar Graphics devloping his style of window film graphics on the west coast of florida (eventually selling to Solar Gard) and my group doing the exact same thing on the east coast without knowledge of either being in existance.

What I have come to know about corporate is that if I have a really great idea for a tool or any other gizmo while under a corporate umbrella, corporate owns it; the very reason why any ideas I have or have had will wait for another day.

Getting it wrong about this information isn't a biggie to me because of the way source and info within any organization can be twisted; what troubles me is that one group within the same organization is openly exposed to this while another is not; where's the team unity in that?

I just thought it was funny how info travels and what the real story is or isn't... we've had a varible wavelength IR meter for some time now but it needed some improvement. Like you said, "no biggie." :beer

I didn't know the rest of the "family" was workig on it but now that I think about it, EDTM probably need use of a photospectrometer at some point and you just don't keep one of those in the back closet. Speaking of team unity, they ought to consider tappig into some of their aquired talent pool... they would make more money. :twocents

Archived