Ford rollups?

I've honestly never heard of this fogging issue before in respects to tinting Fords.

As far as scratching goes, the only Ford that comes to mind for scratching is the Mustang Which aftermarket felt takes care of

Perhaps it is the brand of film you are using?

The outside glass scratches on just about all of the F-250s over time. They are covered under the factory warranty in which they will even replace the outer sweep seal, but they will scratch again. Just a bad design flaw by Ford.

Its amazing that they dont fix it when the truck comes back. I have a customer who is on his second glass replacement. They comp him for the tint as well. Chevy impala does it too, but I think they replace the sweep when you bring it in.

The problem is it's the same sweep that they took out. Not a better one. They fix the problem wity the same problem! :lol

Its amazing that they dont fix it when the truck comes back. I have a customer who is on his second glass replacement. They comp him for the tint as well. Chevy impala does it too, but I think they replace the sweep when you bring it in.

The problem is it's the same sweep that they took out. Not a better one. They fix the problem wity the same problem! :lol

This is why dealerships stay in biz. Service accounts for more income to the dealership then the sales dept.

Archived