735i any one done one ?

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

Have got one a week on monday or tuesday ,he just wants rear doing this car is brand new I think the rear doors will be ok to do, but what about back window any boxes under rear shelf that will get harmed with water :nope

I think I remember OT saying something about electronics under the rear deck. I just did the rear three of an older on I think it was a 98 a few weeks ago.

Didn't have any problems. On the rear window I was just spareing with the water.

Some guys tuck towels or even pull the rear deck out. I just lighten up on the water and haven't had a problem yet. KNOCK ON WOOD!

But here in DE a car of the caliber is far and few between unless it was bought from an auction. :thumb

Guest Tint Wiz

Want to get it right as its the 3rd car for the same customer ,he must have some money :thumb he just comes back to me and he must live about 30 miles away :thumb

Guest Litespeeds

Did a brand new 760 Li about a week ago at the BMW dealership. I removed the rear panels inside the trunk to tuck towels over the electronics but they never got wet.

I recommend that you do not spray excessive soap solution while doing this vehicle and when you squeegee, move the solution more towards your left side away from the electronics. I also squeegeed alot of the water upwards and caught it with a rag. When I say towards your left side, that is the cars right side depending upon how you are looking at it. The important electronics is on the driver's side.

If the car is a 735i, then it is an older model and you shouldn't have too much problems with it. If you do, go and see one of my tips of the week regarding the door trim removal.

Archived