Water bubble?

Guest nordfink

One was renegade, and I redid a window before it left because I saw it and didn't like it and the other cust. got sungard bp to which I didn't notice anything before it left...not slamming the slime by any means, just trying to avoid the situation all together. Again, I haven't heard back from either so I assume it went away. Thanks...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

With the right mix and the right amount of pressure.

Your window should be dry in about 6 to 8 hours. Even if it's cold outside. In the summertime my work is Dry in 3 to 4 hours. However I still tell customers to wait 24 hours in the summertime and 2 days in the winter.

I think your version of cold and mine varies significantly, theres no way windows are dry here in 6-8 hours...:dunno

Guest Pghtinter

I hit the window With a heat gun while Im pushing my wrapped hard card.. In Pittsburgh the winters are long and the custys are brutal. I try to dry as much as possible

Guest JERSEYTINTS

in my drying instructions, I tell my customers that sometimes a "blistery" look may accur. if you notice this give it 48 hours to dry and if the problem still persist, you have my business card and know where my shop is. do not hesistate to call or come by the shop if you are not satisfied with the install and I will make it right. and believe it or not, I dont get many come backs.

AGREE, ITS PROB SOME CONDENSATION TELL HIM TO LEAVE WINDOWS UP FOR 3 DAYS AND IF HE SEES THOSE BUBBLES AFTER THAT THEN REDO IT....LET IT CURE FIRST.

Archived