The Spokane SHOP photos of our work

Do you have a lot of dealer accts?

No, I do not do alot of dealer work. I'm more of a luxury style window tinting shop. My base package for window tinting starts at $222 35% in my area... that's about $60-100 more then average tint shop here. My best package is $397 all but front window... Dealer wants price to be bellow $125 4dr car... I can't do that. Plus most dealers are not loyal, $5 cheaper deal in most cases will steal the business. So i don't focus on them. :)

Oh yeah, I'm with you, I just thought I saw a couple pics where the cars has D plates... That's a pretty penny to be charging. I'm in the middle of redoing my shop and all my promo material / website to cater to a higher income client base... In other words I'm making my company look like it's a nicer, well established company so I can charge more...

Shoot me an email I'd be interested in chatting with you!

info@indianolatintanddetail.com

Good luck this winter!

Thank you. I do see a pattern with a customer who pays less somewhere sub-conchasly he/she thinks they got a cheaper end of the deal and corners were cut but not sure where and they pick at every job, and they bithc about stupid stuff where on the other hand guy pays more and knows he got the best and does not even look at what he got... there are plenty lower price shop in town, let them deal with that kind of cliental... :) one hint, don't be afraid to not make a sale on the phone, just be positive and be a friend to a customer answering all of the questions well and ask questions, find out why they want to tint windows, give them compliment on the car they have, may be you have a buddy who has same car and loves it, build a good bridge! also I ask a customer who i feel that my price is too hi, I ask they what kind of a price they have in mind that they think would be a good price... then do the math in my head if it's only like $40 I just make is sound like, if you'll save $40 and drive your car 5 years and see dirt or hair in the window, is $10/year really that big of a deal? make customer think with respect... or 10 latte drinks... some of us have that in one week easy... see what i mean? :)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived