The Spokane SHOP photos of our work

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a lot of dealer accts?

No, I do not do alot of dealer work. I'm more of a luxury style window tinting shop. My base package for window tinting starts at $222 35% in my area... that's about $60-100 more then average tint shop here. My best package is $397 all but front window... Dealer wants price to be bellow $125 4dr car... I can't do that. Plus most dealers are not loyal, $5 cheaper deal in most cases will steal the business. So i don't focus on them. :)

Do you have a lot of dealer accts?

No, I do not do alot of dealer work. I'm more of a luxury style window tinting shop. My base package for window tinting starts at $222 35% in my area... that's about $60-100 more then average tint shop here. My best package is $397 all but front window... Dealer wants price to be bellow $125 4dr car... I can't do that. Plus most dealers are not loyal, $5 cheaper deal in most cases will steal the business. So i don't focus on them. :)

Oh yeah, I'm with you, I just thought I saw a couple pics where the cars has D plates... That's a pretty penny to be charging. I'm in the middle of redoing my shop and all my promo material / website to cater to a higher income client base... In other words I'm making my company look like it's a nicer, well established company so I can charge more...

Shoot me an email I'd be interested in chatting with you!

info@indianolatintanddetail.com

Good luck this winter!

Archived