Barter trades

Anyone interested in bartering skilled trades? I'm looking to add PPF, car audio or something similar. I have 9 years experience doing windshield repair. I can show you just about everything from doing the repair to filing the claim with the insurance companies. I also have equipment that can be part of the deal. I'm near Charlotte NC and I'm willing to travel if need be. Thanks.

Sounds like a great deal, I know the car audio well but do not have a shop, I worked in someone elses. I would love to learn glass repair and such...

Bump for the offer..

I work as an RN, I can trade you advanced cardiac life support??? Hahhaa

i dabbled in glass about 10 yrs ago . Are the newer cars easier now or harder. Back then you had to put the molding on seperatly and tape it down . I hear most windshields come with the molding on it so it should be quicker with the heated urethane.

Steve I wish you were closer! Have you did any PPF yet?

Cheers

Stan

I have not done anything with ppf. I don't have a plotter either. Im assuming you need a plotter to do ppf correct?

Steve I wish you were closer! Have you did any PPF yet?

Cheers

Stan

I would be willing to travel if I have too.

Archived