Auto air/window film/Protection consulting ?

Any Imput, suggestions, or ideas are welcome. What do you guys think about my idea?

I am young and have dreams to success in the business industry. My parents both own and manage a business and also real estate so I believe I picked up the skills from them. I have done years of tech/trade school and used my diploma to get into the industry(machinist at a paper mill) and shorty after I decided that the thought of overtime/hourly wage/dirty work was not my thing. One thing that I do know I have is great marketing strategies, leadership, and a knack for managing a business.

I do have couple years experience with tinting windows, both auto and commercial. And I do have a small business out of my home garage doing this. I get enough business even without advertisement.

My idea was to start a office/shop that finds solutions for a cooler atmosphere with my customers and their cars. I would offer todays best window film and A/c service. Also products for sun protection such as folding windshield shades. I would do A/c Checks and minor services such as recharge, condenser replacement, flushes, module repairs. Window film application with todays best films. ANd sell merchandise such as shades, visors, car care products, and a possibly car ports. Offer packages such as Example "Cold stage 1 - Full window film installation, A/c check, and a set of folding shade. Starting at $230"

Basically talk with my customers and find out why they have to suffer in the heat and find solutions to make them more comfortable. South Ms is definitely brutal during summers. Temperatures exceeding 100+. My office would sit near a local hwy. Competition is low and the population is very high.

Guest thatsnappyguy

Get a shop, make it yours and do you! I have been building my business for 3 years out of my home and now I am ready to expand so the lease is about to get signed!

The thread header sounded like you didn't want to do any " real work". :lol

If you open a shop, whoever answers the phone or greets the custy had better be a " consultant".

You gain trust ( and business) by knowing what you're talking about and offering solutions that work.

Packages are fine. McDonna's number one seller is a happy meal.

Go for it, but make sure you can do EVERYTHING you offer. Employees come and go. Make sure

your income does not.

Archived