Post new from Tapatalk?

Tapatalk is having issues on their end. The last update they released broke the forum, no version warning, nothing. If they can't get it together I'm going to disable TT and use the native mobile version.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

I have the latest and no issues :dunno

My previous post on how to find Tindude on the latest Tapatalk does work

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is so much better on TT than the native mobile version? There are more features on the native version.

Be that as true, if you are someone who belongs to more than 1 forum ( which many do) it is much easier and faster to check the latest posts by going to 1 App rather than visit each separate website .

I for instance also check posts on a fishing , holistic health and a Mazda forum. Much faster.

What is so much better on TT than the native mobile version? There are more features on the native version.

Be that as true, if you are someone who belongs to more than 1 forum ( which many do) it is much easier and faster to check the latest posts by going to 1 App rather than visit each separate website .

I for instance also check posts on a fishing , holistic health and a Mazda forum. Much faster.

Ah that explains why so many TT users don't post, just search.

Also it's good because each forum will give you an optional pop if someone addresses you via quote or email up on your smart phone which you can click and take you right to it

Ah that explains why so many TT users don't post, just search.
Yeah, The double edged sword is, Tapatalk users can come and go much much more per day with ease but it is always harder to participate on a smart phone than a computer From a typing point of view

So they take my content, repackage and redistribute it, minus ads which keep the forum alive and discourage growth and participation on said forum.

Sounds great for users, not so great for those running the forum.

Looking at it that way, I'd say you are correct. I have to say, it does bother me that the sponsor ads do not show up on Tapatalk

I have to agree with TW..  When I'm out on my cell phone, I use TT to check a few forums. It's just very quick and easy to navigate. 

Honestly, unless there are security issues, I would just stick with whatever version you have installed fro the time being. At least from a users POV, it seems to work fine. 

Archived