Corny Tank hose

Guest soundoff

Could you tell me which of those tanks you prefer and where to buy.

I have been using a large pump up sprayer for years.

What benefits do you see of using that? Besides no refilling frequently.

Thanks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I use. $20 at home depot. It's nice because it's really flexible and has a built in swivel that connects to the sprayer. Just use a regular air fitting to connect the hose to the tank.BC282ABD-656A-4C85-938E-6261AF466A3A_zps

Have you removed the air fitting on this yet? I checked mine and there's rust inside. I know that two different metals together cause rust. You think this will cause contamination with the solution when spraying the window?

Could you tell me which of those tanks you prefer and where to buy.I have been using a large pump up sprayer for years.What benefits do you see of using that? Besides no refilling frequently. Thanks

The fitting is new and I just started to use my corny tank just recently. I'm sure it will accumulate some rust over time. I'm not to worried about it as I'm pretty particular about my stuff and the first sign of anything and I'll replace it. The fittings are only $.69 at harbor freight by my house. I haven't seen any contamination thus far. I've seen a lot of guys use an inline filter similar to what you can find for boats.

I used to use the pump sprayers and still do but when I'm doing a full car in my shop I always use the corny. It puts out more pressure and I have found that it has made my jobs more clean. I did a 2013 dodge dart with my pump sprayer and notice a few specs in a couple of the windows. Well within my limits. But when I did the next dart I used my corny and had no contamination whatsoever! I did them both the same way but noticed with the higher pressure I could flush the seals and such much better. The added bonus of not refilling is nice to!

i removed my fitting because i bought a different hose and was putting it on there. i checked inside and there was rust. so i will most likely have to buy the inline filter. And I only used it once.the fitting was also brand new.

Good to know about the rust. I just looked at mine and nothing just yet. may have to take the extra filter from my boat and put it on mine just to be safe.

Archived