QDP Ceramic Review(Just my personal opinion)

The colors are super close.

Hi SolarPerfection,

It's the same tried & true QDP base film.  The Titanium Nitride (TiN) is incorporated with the laminating adhesive.  Since this is a 3 Ply product, there are two layers of it and that's what gives it the outstanding performance.

Nobody does it better than those guys at Global (IMHO).  They know this product down to the atomic/molecular level. 

-Howard

I been installing a lot of the 18% and 42%. Thank you EWF for bringing this film in to play!

Hey FBO !!

Always great to talk to you on the phone and I am glad the QPDC is working well for you.

The thanks go to MS Adsul, BS Kulkarni, and the rest of the petrochemical engineering team in Aurangabad.  They are absolutely amazing.

And thank you Ben Ford if you still lurk around these boards.  It was you who recruited me onto Team Global so many years ago.  And thanks as well to Pacific Islander - whose "Seal of Approval" sealed my future as a distributor of this phenomenal product. 

-Howard

i put the ceramic 18 on my front doors a couple months ago and the rest of the car is tinted with qdp 20 and i cant tell a difference between the two films color wise.  the ceramic does have a slightly better clarity to it.  i love working with this film and try on every job to sell them ceramic instead of just the qdp

Howard, any chance you can send me pricing on the Global ceramic? Rockstartinting@gmail.com or here is fine if possible. Thanks for the kind words. It was an honest review. I have never used any other global products and have nothing to base it off of except personal experience with other films companies.

Archived