10 years with Charcool

I must have put the jinx on myself because today I had my first Charcool 35 ever warranty in.

A rear screen only of a current shape Camry all out of the same roll.

Just starting to bubble up with a few tiny air bubbles and showing adhesive distortion marks where it was heat moulded.

The actual job is 25 months old (wtf yes) and the custy said it started going off about 6 months ago just before summer started downunder.

The sides are fine due to the less exposure angle to the sun and to be fair the car has had no garage protection at all from day 1 of the installation.

Conversely, another guy rings today with a WRX I filmed 16 years ago and now just needs to get it redone.

He is the 3rd owner so how do you work that out with the same film manny used?

Devil

1 still ain't bad and I don't think having the off one in a billion years down in this climate will destroy anybody's reputation. I do know film tends to not do so well on older camrys compared to others, may have something to do with the amount of shrinking? Maybe the glass?

Off the same roll has gotta say something, that being it can't be the film....

Either way, like I said, don't think your doing Maddy any harm by having ONE warranty with it

There were heat shrinking marks for sure 35 but the failure is due to one thing and one thing only....prolonged sun exposure on to the rear screen in heaps.

The car had no garage to protect it ever in those 25 months.

Devil

Archived