First steps

Hi guys! I'm Peter, russian kitesurfer, engineer and just good man, lost in asia, Vietnam:-) Sorry, my english is not perfect, but I'm learning..

I finished my kitesurf business after road accident and now do some service and motorcycle customizing for foreigners in vietnam.

The goal is to open car garage, step by step, but it is in future.

Now I have possibility to make first wholesale project, to renew a design for expensive scooter, to help one big shop sale it faster.

Designer of my team is already working on it, but he never printed before on a car vinyl wrap.

Can you advice the way of printing? We'll use chrome and white colour on it at the first time, like on a picture I uploaded.

To try it first I'm thinking about chinese vinyl wrap from aliexpress website, but heard that quality is bad..

Also heard that russian garages use chinese shit mostly.., and it is possible to find not bad one.., what is your experience?

Looking on cars (it's 2-3 times more expensive than in USA, so it's luxury) I can't make a mistake in case of choosing brands. I need best quality, cheap price and start from small quantity.

For cars- protection wraps mostly, not so many people are ready to change colour of car which price is 150000$, when regular salary is 250$ a month. Guys! I need your help!

Also, for those who are interesting, I can send old fashioned hondas and some military souvenirs after the war.

Sorry if I made mistakes or was not polite, I'm from Russia, live in Vietnam, first time communicate on American forum.., I guess our cultures are different.

I wanna become cosmopolitan to have friends and partners worldwide! :-)

Best regards, your Russian newby Peter :-)

Archived