Blade Lock

Sorry this is way overdue. I received this from one of the raffles and before I could check it out my main installer already had it installed on his apron. We do use straight blades with no holders so this is a great tool for us. He had a habit of setting the blade on the arm rest of the door but now sticks it right back on the Blade Lock each time so less chance of a blade finding its way in to the customers car. Great product and we will be ordering a few more for sure. Thanks Blade Lock!

2DC75F93-265F-499F-A364-1F9C223CDC88_zps

Guest BladeLock

Thanks a lot Filbertad, glad to see the BLADE LOCK is helping you out!

Stan you should have yours anytime if not already.

Thanks guys!

Aaron

Aaron, your right I got it yesterday. Really fast service from time I sent my snail email.

Haven't tinted with it but have been wearing it all day with no problem. Had to crawl under a car to inspect a loose piece of wrap material a customer had done at another shop and needed to trim a piece.... Yup, there it was! My BladeLock! Right there on my chest and secure! Used it several times during the day since I have been tinting long enough I use a razor or knife for about everything!

More of a review later but wow I love it!

Cheers and thanks again

Stan

Wow, been using the Blade Lock everyday and love it. A real handy place to keep your blade safe and always be able to use it! Ordered a few to take to Europe with me next week as gifts for some tinters I'm working with for a few weeks.

Aaron, make a knife holder for us! I used to have a leather sleeve that pinned on my shirt to keep the knife in.... that attached to the strong durable body of the blade holder would be fantastic.

thanks again

stan

Guest BladeLock

Thank you Stan!

Glad your enjoying the BLADE LOCK, and thanks for getting it "over the pond" for me!

Have fun over there : )

Aaron

This is just me thinking... But are you guys having any problems with the magnet on the blade lock wanting to stick to the cars while your leaning over the trunk for a rear window shrink? I do not have one yet but was thinking that this could be a problem.

Archived