Which cars do you need???

THANKS.  I always order them in 40'', just to maybe save for a front strip,,, but those do not come very often.  I have a bunch of it save just in case.  I am going to start ordering my cuts 35/25.  That should cover me with little waste/left over and give me a larger left over to cut quarter panels from the top of front roll ups. 

Let us know on the 35 25 sounds good to me. I just split my 60 on the box ..to what I need .

i used to get 40" 20" found to much waste , I found splitting out of the box 430,508,586 worked best for me as I tint a lot of Hyundai, Mazda =430 , vw, Honda , Toyota =508 , BMW , range rover= 586 and keep a 30" for sedans,hatchbacks covered by 508

Let us know on the 35 25 sounds good to me. I just split my 60 on the box ..to what I need .

i used to get 40" 20" found to much waste , I found splitting out of the box 430,508,586 worked best for me as I tint a lot of Hyundai, Mazda =430 , vw, Honda , Toyota =508 , BMW , range rover= 586 and keep a 30" for sedans,hatchbacks covered by 508

Bloody hell, that's getting complicated for a dumb old country boy.

Use a 60" roll on the table with kits, cut, whiz , bang .... 5 mins to cut all your windows out perfectly, no cutting on the car needed and the most minimal waste you can get, slap the windows on and custom fit the tops, learn to shrink from an exact rear screen kit without burning the edges slap that on and Bob's your Auntie.

No need to thank me, buy me a beer sometime :D

Use a 60" roll on the table with kits, cut, whiz , bang .... 5 mins to cut all your windows out perfectly, no cutting on the car needed and the most minimal waste you can get, slap the windows on and custom fit the tops, learn to shrink from an exact rear screen kit without burning the edges slap that on and Bob's your Auntie.

clearly I should not be tinting as I can not do any of those things.

clearly I should not be tinting as I can not do any of those things.

Haha, I hear you're doing a lot of things right.

If you really think you need it mate, you can always take a holiday and come visit...schooling is free for ITN members :lol

Archived