MAXPRO window films???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't have a grwat track record here in the states. I would call them a mid level product at best.

We don't have any real hands on knowledge of MaxPro here C2C, so I guess we need to rely on feedback from the US to get a better indication of the overall quality of the product.

The information they are giving out is that they are a factory direct setup, but the owner of MaxPro Australasia lives in Sydney. I thought factory direct was when the factory owns/leases a warehouse and hires a warehouse manager to run the operation?

No warehouse address, a post office contact address, It is all very confusing and deceptive. IMO.. Does anyone know why they are trying to remain anonymous? Show of hands? No.. Put your hand down Big A.. Anyone else? :lol

My local comp using their film and it has a lifetime warranty but i'm pretty sure the color only has a 5 year replacement warranty on it. And I have seen it fade in 2 to 3 years.

Cheers C2C..

If it is fading in 2-3 years over there.. It will get smashed to shreds down here..

Does anyone know why they are trying to remain anonymous? Show of hands? No.. Put your hand down Big A.. Anyone else? :lol

I'm keeping my hand up, how long do I have to wait?  :nuts

Archived