MAXPRO window films???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WFAANZ Australia

Just checked with SunTek Australia and the response from management follows: “I would like to clearly state that Maxpro has NO connection or affiliation with SunTek/Commonwealth Laminating & Coating.”

Just checked with SunTek Australia and the response from management follows: “I would like to clearly state that Maxpro has NO connection or affiliation with SunTek/Commonwealth Laminating & Coating.”

Interesting, I wonder if Maxpro has made any submissions to WFAANZ?

Sort of hard to take a distributor or manufacturer seriously if

1. they do not have any independent testing of their films

2. they do not have any connection with the industry body.

Oops! Maybe some legal action pending? :evileye Or at the very least, a public retraction?

Interesting, I wonder if Maxpro has made any submissions to WFAANZ?

Sort of hard to take a distributor or manufacturer seriously if

1. they do not have any independent testing of their films

2. they do not have any connection with the industry body.

Funny though, you just seem to laugh about the lieing part though don't you.....

If only there was a supplier who was honest about everything, including their performance results.....

Something smells very "fishy" about all this  :lol  :lol  :lol

There seems to be an endless Ocean :troutslap of films hitting the market these days.

Who is behind Maxpro in Aus and what industry experience do they have?

Something smells very "fishy" about all this  :lol  :lol  :lol

There seems to be an endless Ocean :troutslap of films hitting the market these days.

Not endless, but I held my breath and counted to 44 before having to xpel  :lol  Life's Good  :cool

Archived