MAXPRO window films???

Something smells very "fishy" about all this  :lol  :lol  :lol

There seems to be an endless Ocean :troutslap of films hitting the market these days.

Not endless, but I held my breath and counted to 44 before having to xpel  :lol  Life's Good  :cool

:facepalm2   :spit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rang this bod (and Maxpro is just one guy) who has no experience in window film at all. :trustme 
He couldn't tell me anything about what metal was in their high performance films, knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about the window film industry nor the compensation in the event of a claim for their lifetime warranty BS, and  the whole thing smacks of Dad and Dave,

What  a friggin joke!

I wish him all the luck because he is going to need it.

Devil

Hey Dev,

Do you really believe that a guy that knows nothing about Tinting will get rights to distribute a US made window film in Australia?

How would they know to stock hundreds of tools? How did they get personal numbers and emails?

It takes years to set up Australia wide distribution.

Answer... They are already existing distributors based here in Aus. MaxPro is their exit strategy out of a failing business model.

So they bring in a cheap film, build a website, hire a guy that has no idea about film and direct a 1800 number to his home office on the outskirts of Ballarat. Set the company up in a friends name, and send orders out from their existing warehouse...

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”.. Walter Scott

Go the blues!

Guest timter

Hey Dev,

Do you really believe that a guy that knows nothing about Tinting will get rights to distribute a US made window film in Australia?

How would they know to stock hundreds of tools? How did they get personal numbers and emails?

It takes years to set up Australia wide distribution.

Answer... They are already existing distributors based here in Aus. MaxPro is their exit strategy out of a failing business model.

So they bring in a cheap film, build a website, hire a guy that has no idea about film and direct a 1800 number to his home office on the outskirts of Ballarat. Set the company up in a friends name, and send orders out from their existing warehouse...

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”.. Walter Scott

Go the blues!

good point

Archived