Decorative film and plotters

I would go to the "plotter" section of this forum, and call peeps from "tint-tek 20/20" "sign warehouse" Film and vinyl design ect" there is even a vieo that "teaches" you a lil something. 
 I'm not trying to be a knucklehead but google is your best friend my friend.!!! Some effort will yield results, but at the same time some dont like to spoon all the info they already searched for. here is a start.

Stick with generic software like Flexi or even Coreldraw. Don't get tied into one manufacturers software. It never ends well.

This is true, computer cut, ect wants you to "marry" their tint and film, where if you choose a plotter, and software of your choice , then you can use whatever darn brand film you want ,and any paint protection film too.I am In the same boat, I am stuck between tint tek, and Film and Vinyl Design,,and still looking at others, I have experience, with vinyl and a little bit of ppp from working at shops in the past 

Guest LockedDown

I would go to the "plotter" section of this forum, and call peeps from "tint-tek 20/20" "sign warehouse" Film and vinyl design ect" there is even a vieo that "teaches" you a lil something. 

I'm not trying to be a knucklehead but google is your best friend my friend.!!! Some effort will yield results, but at the same time some dont like to spoon all the info they already searched for. here is a start.

Cool vid except where he applies to the window while its rolled up  :facepalm2

Archived