Decorative film and plotters

Does anyone have any contacts in the area of decorative/patterned films and using plotters? LLumar can sell me a plotter and software but I need full training and how to price/market product. The big guys are real hush hush about specifics on the decorative/patterned film market. My installer has years of experience in applying all areas of patterned film, so we can install with no problem. I need training on making the patterns and marketing.  Will pay top dollar for the right training.  

Thanks, Billy C

...We do a ton of it. ( deco) I'm not sure what kind of help you are asking for

" LLumar can sell me a plotter and software but I need full training and how to price/market product."............and .........."  I need training on making the patterns and marketing. ".......and........... " using plotters "

" LLumar can sell me a plotter and software but I need full training and how to price/market product."............and .........."  I need training on making the patterns and marketing. ".......and........... " using plotters "

I think he has other questions.

" Does anyone have any contacts in the area of decorative/patterned films " .............. :thumb

" Does anyone have any contacts in the area of decorative/patterned films " .............. :thumb

Are you just out to be a dick.

Does anyone have any contacts in the area of decorative/patterned films and using plotters? LLumar can sell me a plotter and software but I need full training and how to price/market product. The big guys are real hush hush about specifics on the decorative/patterned film market. My installer has years of experience in applying all areas of patterned film, so we can install with no problem. I need training on making the patterns and marketing.  Will pay top dollar for the right training.  

Thanks, Billy C

It appears as though Mike wants to be a dickweed and I think you have multiple areas where you are seeking help. First, there are multiple places to purchase patterned films and there are hundreds if not thousands of different ones. Lulu as well as 100 other places can sell you a plotter. The package Lulu or any other film supplier will offer you will be geared to cutting auto patterns. You can purchase a plotter and a good sign making program from many sources easily found online. What "big guys" are you referring to? And yes, I believe the deco market is huge and going to grow significantly in the next 4-5 years. Pricing is always a wild card and there are to many variables to give a blanket statement. Marketing is a matter of figuring out where this type of film is utilized and getting in front of the decision makers. Training for graphic design can be daunting and aggravating. It may be best to have the tools to do what you need to get it done and sub out the layout work until you can find time to play with the software and get accustomed to it. I had a sign guy help me understand how to use sign lab ( software).

I figured out how to do graphic design on my own,  Im certainly not as proficient as most that do it for a living, but every job that needs to be custom, I learn more.  I use very basic software, in which one is free.  I use Flexi and Inscape (free online).  

Like Tom said, LuLu software will most likely be geared towards auto, and you might have to pay a monthly fee for it.

Look at Fellers.  They have packages that you can buy that include training.

Archived