Tractor Help

60" roll, take the doors off 4 large Phillips screws and a clip on the door hoist round rubber gaskets Will fall out .... Remember where they went. with door off remove rubber molding.. just pulls off, remove door handle cover 2 screws, remove door handle one Phillips and one large flat nut. plastic cap pry's off to access the one screw to remove the long pull bar.  dry shrink with a wet line down the middle long ways set window up strait before sticking the film. If you try it flat you Will get trash. Squeegee out  and trim the outside you have half an inch that the gasket will cover, cut out all your circles, let it lay in the sun for about an hour and then put it back together. *Note will be tension on the long pull bar when you reassemble, if you let it get away from you you will Fup all that work. rear is about the same but different ...LOL never offer more than a brow on the front unless you want to shrink it while sitting on the engine. 

I do the Fendt 927 tractors, which are a pain in the ass at first but much easier now. The sides i shrink horizontally rather than vertically, much easier, and wet shrink the windshield. I lay a blanket down and sit right on the hood. Takes me just under 4 hrs to do them.

Archived