Potential short term work near Houston, TX

I will be bidding a relatively large project (for labor only) next week, which consists of multiple buildings.  I don't want to get into too much detail on the open forum, but it will require up to a month dedication, depending on the amount of installers I can get.  The installer would be responsible for their own tools, hotel, and food...however, after surveying the project, I might be able to get a per diem amount for food and possibly hotel...I just don't know yet.

The purpose of the solicitation is to get an idea of support before I make promises I can't keep.  I am a one-man-show and use contractors all the time, but in Houston, everyone is busy.  

I don't know all of the specifics yet, but will by Saturday night.  To those interested, I will send pictures and sq ft amounts per building.  

Obviously, this will cost any out-of-towner some up front money, so I am asking for those who are serious, should I be awarded the labor.  Those who are, will have to carry their own insurance.  

Everyone thinks they are a good installer, but will have to prove it to me.  I take my job VERY seriously, so if you are a trunk slammer and looking to make some dollars for your crack habit, don't respond, I will know very quickly.

More details will be provided upon a PM to me, and only PM's via TintDude.

***update***

These are historic buildings with the oldest being built in 1865.  Total sq ft is 12,757 across 5 buildings.

I have many pictures.  2 of the 5 buildings have frames that are in poor shape, and most all the frames in every building have the typical paint overlap on the glass.

This is actually a very cool project.  One of those "if these walls could talk".  Had two interested but I think they may be overwhelmed, as you really have to have experience with 100+ year old windows and frames to be confident.  Ive already submitted a bid, to where anyone interested could make good money.  99% of the windows are oversized deep dish windows.  There is some removal of film.  The film to be installed is a 60% PS adhesive film.

Archived