Pearl Ceramic 6777

Hi all EWF users,

Does tinter here try the Pearl Ceramic 6777 on front windscreen,from the sample it looks quite greenish,will it still appear greenish on glass?

The reflectance of this film is 8% int/ext is quite perfect for FWS use,the most important is the high IR rejection and 49% TSER.

P.Ceramic 6777 is under architectural series but come with PS adhesive,i want to know how about the shrinkage or is it suitable to use on curve glass.

Hi Tint-Solutions,

The 6777 is not too popular for front windscreens, although a small number of our customers have used it for that application.  It does have an architectural green look to it, which looks very much like the modern energy efficient glass you see in buildings and public spaces.

Our 3 most popular windshield films are:

• LDA70  (Light Density Aluminum)
  • Pearl 7643
  • Classic 1.0
  • Perspective 70 ($ expensive)

Thanks,

Howard

Hi Tint-Solutions,

The 6777 is not too popular for front windscreens, although a small number of our customers have used it for that application.  It does have an architectural green look to it, which looks very much like the modern energy efficient glass you see in buildings and public spaces.

Our 3 most popular windshield films are:

• LDA70  (Light Density Aluminum)
  • Pearl 7643
  • Classic 1.0
  • Perspective 70 ($ expensive)

Thanks,

Howard

Hi Howard,

Perspective 70 can use for auto?i thought it was for flat glass use.what is the spec and construction for P70?

What i am looking for higher TSER FWS films,this is as optional for my customer if they wanted to upgrade for better heat cut FWS film if they have budget,either i will use lower TSER as Default FWS films with more affordable price.

What is light destiny aluminium?

If the 6777 greenish is acceptable how about the shrinkage,Howard?

Hi Tint-Solutions,

Perspective 70 is a triple layer sputtered ceramic product with a TSER of 61%.  It was initially intended for (and it's primary use) remains on automotive windshields.  It's use as a flat glass product is a newer application.

Light Density Aluminum (LDA) is a vapor deposition construction.  You are probably familiar with Silver 15%.  LDA70 is a very low density version of the same product.

I would love to give you an opinion on the shrinkage on the 6777, but my installation skills are not very good at all.  I am long overdue for a visit with Professor Stan.  I am not the right guy to ask about that and can only share the comments and feedback of our own customers.  Apparently, some of our customers (although small in number) are able to heat shrink it.

Lastly, the AIR Blue 80 is a very fine product but it is expensive.  I believe that the TSER on that film is in the low 40s.  The TSER on the LDA70 is in the low 30s but the price is a fraction of the cost and are sales are ramping up.

-Howard

-Howard

Hi Tint-Solutions,

Perspective 70 is a triple layer sputtered ceramic product with a TSER of 61%.  It was initially intended for (and it's primary use) remains on automotive windshields.  It's use as a flat glass product is a newer application.

Light Density Aluminum (LDA) is a vapor deposition construction.  You are probably familiar with Silver 15%.  LDA70 is a very low density version of the same product.

I would love to give you an opinion on the shrinkage on the 6777, but my installation skills are not very good at all.  I am long overdue for a visit with Professor Stan.  I am not the right guy to ask about that and can only share the comments and feedback of our own customers.  Apparently, some of our customers (although small in number) are able to heat shrink it.

Lastly, the AIR Blue 80 is a very fine product but it is expensive.  I believe that the TSER on that film is in the low 40s.  The TSER on the LDA70 is in the low 30s but the price is a fraction of the cost and are sales are ramping up.

-Howard

-Howard

Triple layers sputtered ceramic in TiN?Really can't imagine the price,do you sell them in 60"X 50'?

I can't found these 2 mentioned films in the samples deck perhaps you might adding the informations about these two films when you  reply my email and tell me the price of them.

I have emailed you on monday Howard,do reply with the information i needed and i am ready to place an order from EWF. :D

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Oh...  Is that you?  Yes - I wrote back yesterday.  I will resend that message.

The shipping rates are based on weight and distance.  I will need to know the exact types, sizes and quantities you need a quote for and I can have our export desk prepare a pro forma invoice.

Yes.  Perspective is expensive.  I will send you pricing in the email.

-Howard

Hi Joseph,

Oh...  Is that you?  Yes - I wrote back yesterday.  I will resend that message.

The shipping rates are based on weight and distance.  I will need to know the exact types, sizes and quantities you need a quote for and I can have our export desk prepare a pro forma invoice.

Yes.  Perspective is expensive.  I will send you pricing in the email.

-Howard

Yes,

That is me.

But the Perspective price still didn't mention in your last email.

Joseph Lee

Archived