Pearl Ceramic 6777

Try the Pearl7623. I believe that's the one I been installing for years now. I order it as ewf70 ceramic. It does not have that green look, and my clients love it. I install 150-200 feet of it a month. Easy to work with, and I always sell it to ppl that just want tint on the back half of their cars. I ask why? They say, that they do not want to get a ticket, so I show them the 70 ceramic and demonstrate with the heat lamp = a nice sale :)

Hi FBO,

Thank you for pointing that out.  The 7643 has been a good seller for us and is cross compatible (Automotive & Flat Glass).  7643 is dual pane safe.

I am currently working with one of our vendors on an enhancement for that product.  I believe that we may be able to "goose up" the performance by incorporating a small amount of the carbon nano-particles that are now readily available.   As soon as we have any details or news of a product launch, I will let you know.

Thanks !

-Howard

Hi Shwusyrtnts,

The darker VLTs have more of the nanoparticle material in liquid suspension mixed into the laminating adhesive.  The higher concentration results in a dramatic production cost increase.  That one component accounts for the entire price differential.

-Howard

Thank you for asking.

That would be our LDA70 (Light Density Aluminum) and here comes the good news:  The second generation of this product (made for us by Garware/Global) is now at sea and will arrive in mid-October.

Air Blue 80 is an excellent product, with a 43% TSER.  The Gen2 LDA70 has a TSER of 36% at a much lower price point.  And since it's from Garware/Global, you know it's going to be rock solid, great to work with and have crystal clear optics. 

Once it arrives I will announce it here on TD.  (Where else?) !

Thanks,

Howard

Archived