• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happens when a custy wants 5 percent cause there are alot of people that want it

Ahhhh so that's where all my p plate customers have gone......

Pro tinting have a 5%? Never used it, but heard it looks red when you fold it over, your custys would love that!

What happens when a custy wants 5 percent cause there are alot of people that want it

Ahhhh so that's where all my p plate customers have gone......

Pro tinting have a 5%? Never used it, but heard it looks red when you fold it over, your custys would love that!

So what are you saying about their film 35?

You are obviously a folder and not a scruncher. :lol

An insight into what the future holds for Grange Graphics and UltraGard Window Films.

This is a video produced by Roland, using Grange Graphics as the flagship example of how to conduct a graphics business. The very fact that Alex's deep passion is in window films, means that the future of what is coming in the way of designer window film as a service directly to window tinters will offer the small independents a huge advantage in the field. This illistrates just why GTS is so very proud to be lucky enough to be offering so many of the Grange Graphics products. And the service and support is simply in a league of it's own.

An insight into what the future holds for Grange Graphics and UltraGard Window Films.

This is a video produced by Roland, using Grange Graphics as the flagship example of how to conduct a graphics business. The very fact that Alex's deep passion is in window films, means that the future of what is coming in the way of designer window film as a service directly to window tinters will offer the small independents a huge advantage in the field. This illistrates just why GTS is so very proud to be lucky enough to be offering so many of the Grange Graphics products. And the service and support is simply in a league of it's own.

That's a pearler of a video GTS.

Ann said " geez I thought Alex was an old bugger....he's not old at all" :lol2

You can take that as a compliment I suppose Big A.

And another entry for Daz :D

Archived