Nano-Fusion Price Rised?

Just got the word that Nano-Fusion will be raised to Xpel Ultimate price per sq foot. 

But here's the kicker. No matter how many rolls you buy it will stay the same price.

So if you are buying 20 rolls a month, you will pay the same as someone who buys only one!

Thoughts?

Guest LockedDown

Just got the word that Nano-Fusion will be raised to Xpel Ultimate price per sq foot. 

But here's the kicker. No matter how many rolls you buy it will stay the same price.

So if you are buying 20 rolls a month, you will pay the same as someone who buys only one!

Thoughts?

Just my opinion but I don't think its as good as XPEL so if this price hike is true I would jump ship to XPEL. XPEL is a world class company and their support is 100 times better than anything I have seen from Nano. Perhaps they raised their prices to absorb the lifetime warranty? 

Guest PRO-TECT FILM

Bulk Auto Films feel free to reach me at our office 702-940-nine8three1 and I will be glad to work with you on an aggressive price if you are purchasing the volumes your stating.

Archived