Went shopping for old T/A to restore

Went to look at old T/A 78 model and as we where talking about engines ,he said he had a Lincoln with mustang 5.0 HO for sale too,soooooo we walked to the garage and now Im in the lincoln business :lol Wife came outside and let me have it with all the grief I gave her for another T/A ,I come home with another Lincoln :lol All I could say is "It dont need much :booga :trustme

love the new avatar

I had that exact Trans Am 1980 4.9 turbo with the offset hood and the turbo lights T-Tops. The ugly ass gold turbo wheels. Blew up a few turbo and junked the whole motor went for the Big Block 455.

And for the record those Lincoln LSC's are about the easiest cars ever 24" on the rear It fits :hmmm

Im going to tint it in Suntech's infinity series, 50 is dark enough for me with a little reflection,then its body ,interior, wheels ,then engine :hmmm I've got pics out the yen yang of my old T/As that have to be downsized for the forum,I'll post some when I get to chop and block :hmmm I have one I was fixing for son that was a 81 nascar edition that we put a wing on like the honda's and were putting scoops behind the windows like the old Shelby 500 mustangs,It was something to see,but we finally lost interest and sold on Ebay :lol The avater was my 2nd car

Archived