Three New Korean Window Film Manufacturers in 2014

Yes.... It is this reason I refuse to use certain mannys starting to cross the sea's.

Also, some of them use Korea as a place to manufacture.... does not mean they use Korean technology.

I personally think your passion for your home town blinds you to the fact they have a bad reputation for a reason. An open mind is why I have quality films. Not films that I can buy for $30 a roll

what companies do you claim are in korean not using korean technology? lol

I intentionally avoid further confrontations.

He speaks like GTS. Don't worry sir, we shouldn't be here to quarrel and make our industry look bad.

it's just some deep seated prejudice. fat is not young anymore, so fat do need some motivations like this to encourage him to reveal.

Well, everyone is entitled is their own views.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Films that cannot be longer made in certain parts of usa where they were based that moved to Asia because their health and environment laws aren't as strict, but still use their own methods and components of making films. If you deny this you would have to justify how some good manufacturers make film in Korea whilst Korean manufacturers can't produce a colour stable film

You still didnt answer my question, what companies do you refer to? because its not fair of you to say this because you would be involving companies who are doing (producing) films the right way...

You would be silly to think that some of your proud usa films are never moved through Korea China etc

Even more silly for those who install expensive films when manufacturers buy they're film overseas for $10 a roll

Films that cannot be longer made in certain parts of usa where they were based that moved to Asia because their health and environment laws aren't as strict, but still use their own methods and components of making films. If you deny this you would have to justify how some good manufacturers make film in Korea whilst Korean manufacturers can't produce a colour stable film

It appears to me that your values and knowledge are deeply brainwashed by some weird sources.

Films that cannot be longer made in certain parts of usa where they were based that moved to Asia because their health and environment laws aren't as strict

- Not true, the biggest Korean window films manufacturer is facing environment law issues. Japan and Korea are not third world countries.

- Not true, I know at least one USA film manufacturer can legally dilute their dye pigments so that they can legally flush them down the sewage.

An open mind is why I have quality films. Not films that I can buy for $30 a roll . If you deny this you would have to justify how some good manufacturers make film in Korea

- Not true, i don't think you can get good tints from US for US$30 a roll too. but if you pay a bit more, you can get respectable quality and performance tints from Korea. There are so many big names using Korean films now. Even some major US window films manufacturers are using Korean polyester.

whilst Korean manufacturers can't produce a colour stable film

Not true. Korea supply very advanced color-stable film to big boys in our industry (not for $30 a roll). If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. My personal biased list of top-3 color-stable film makes are from 3 different factories in Japan, Korea and US. Sorry if i overlooked others.

Don't be angry, just sharing because you are really very different.

It appears to me that your values and knowledge are deeply brainwashed by some weird sources.

Films that cannot be longer made in certain parts of usa where they were based that moved to Asia because their health and environment laws aren't as strict

- Not true, the biggest Korean window films manufacturer is facing environment law issues. Japan and Korea are not third world countries.

- Not true, I know at least one film manufacturer can legally dilute their dye pigments so that they can legally flush them down the sewage.

An open mind is why I have quality films. Not films that I can buy for $30 a roll . If you deny this you would have to justify how some good manufacturers make film in Korea

- Not true, i don't think you can get good tints from US for US$30 a roll too. but if you pay a bit more, you can get respectable quality and performance tints from Korea. There are so many big names using Korean films now. Even some major US window films manufacturers are using Korean polyester.

whilst Korean manufacturers can't produce a colour stable film

Not true. Korea supply very advanced color-stable film to big boys in our industry (not for $30 a roll). If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. My personal biased list of top-3 color-stable film makes are from 3 different factories in Japan, Korea and US. Sorry if i overlooked others.

Don't be angry, just sharing because you are really very different.

:thumb

Hahaha :shoot2:shoot3 boys got a bit of ticker!!!

You all stick with your Korean films. Hope you all stay in business as an installer, distributors, well, you have a massive market so your sweet. I can't believe though how quickly you back these products up when deep inside you know they are one f the biggest problems in our industry. Cheap poorly made films that turn bad quickly than you can shrink it. Back it up, I don't care, I don't just knock Korean films, there are certain "usa" films that I refuse to stock because again I don't believe their quality is suitable for my business so fat don't take it as a racist thing, I just honestly think I'm better than them. Cudos to me though, right? Speak like GTS? Mate, id hope so, he is the one who has been guiding me since a young gun starting up. I know his attitude to the industry personally and I know if people like you fat who seemed to have half an idea about the industry and constantly promote shite, were even a slight little bit like him, or had the smallest similarity in intentions them fat the industry would be better off.

I see you have a follower and had a little spray, whilst not getting into feuds, and that's great, obviously tint is happy supporting garbage products that don't last.

I don't, which is why I'm beginning to succeed in a place known as the "graveyard" for window films.

You could never doubt my passion for the industry, you can never doubt my approach based on quality and not "cost-effective solutions" or just being plain cheap so you can't even begin to make out like my attitude is one that is "misguided" or wrong.

I apologize if you taking offense to my beliefs, but as you would know fat, when you believe something is right, you will always speak that truth.

Sorry if that seems "racist" as you would say....

:shoot2

Haha, and there it is. Have fun overpaying for film.....

That's the attitude.

I again, would rather spend extra on a product I know is quality. One I know I'm not going to have to redo. One I can give to my customer with complete confidence in knowing it is value for money for their purchase. All whilst honestly making more off the sale than what you do because I sell a quality product.

All from someone with 2 years experience, your right....

Need any pointers let us know

Hahaha :shoot2:shoot3 boys got a bit of ticker!!!

You all stick with your Korean films. Hope you all stay in business as an installer, distributors, well, you have a massive market so your sweet. I can't believe though how quickly you back these products up when deep inside you know they are one f the biggest problems in our industry. Cheap poorly made films that turn bad quickly than you can shrink it. Back it up, I don't care, I don't just knock Korean films, there are certain "usa" films that I refuse to stock because again I don't believe their quality is suitable for my business so fat don't take it as a racist thing, I just honestly think I'm better than them. Cudos to me though, right? Speak like GTS? Mate, id hope so, he is the one who has been guiding me since a young gun starting up. I know his attitude to the industry personally and I know if people like you fat who seemed to have half an idea about the industry and constantly promote shite, were even a slight little bit like him, or had the smallest similarity in intentions them fat the industry would be better off.

I see you have a follower and had a little spray, whilst not getting into feuds, and that's great, obviously tint is happy supporting garbage products that don't last.

I don't, which is why I'm beginning to succeed in a place known as the "graveyard" for window films.

You could never doubt my passion for the industry, you can never doubt my approach based on quality and not "cost-effective solutions" or just being plain cheap so you can't even begin to make out like my attitude is one that is "misguided" or wrong.

I apologize if you taking offense to my beliefs, but as you would know fat, when you believe something is right, you will always speak that truth.

Sorry if that seems "racist" as you would say....

:shoot2

I am not here to quarrel. I shouldn't say so much.

You have a good Sunday.

Archived