Hints on Jag F Type Full Hood?

I'm about to do a full hood on a Jag F Type R. I've done probably 100 or so full hoods, but no "clamshell" type hoods. For anyone that's done a full hood on this particular car, some advice would be much appreciated. I work alone (I could have my wife help me), and it will be bulk film. Where are the fingers likely to be, and do the hood vents come out easily? Invisibra Norm, I know that you said that you've done them.

Not the easiest. Took me about 3 hoods to get it done in one piece bulking it. I tacked it down in the top left corner and made sure that passenger side edge was covered and then worked on tacking the other corner on the drivers side and work the edges down towards the front. I wouldn't say my way was the best as it took me 3 tries, but I was somewhat lucky as it was white so you couldn't really notice the stretch marks like you would with a darker color. Still was not fun and compare it similar to the macan.

Archived