Flat Glass Installer needed - Cincinnati, Ohio

We lost our installer last week and have a small project with frosted film we need to get finished. This is in Norwood (Cincinnati suburb).

It is a commercial job consisting of five doors and four sidelights in a newly renovated office area. We have the film - I just need a competent installer. My husband tried installing two of these today and while he has helped install solar film he is unable to install frosted film.

A small stepladder is needed to get to the top height of the sidelights (91" AFF).

The five doors have ADA handles, no push bars, they are new doors and glass, and consist of 91 square feet.

The four sidelights are just that, and consist of 77 square feet.

If you are interested, please PM me and I can give you more details. Also, let us know what it will take to make this worth your time.

Thank you. 

Thanks FoxHat. If it were in the budget we'd just fly you in and have it done.

Our installer headed to Michigan at the end of last week and then disappeared. There is no family to contact and we've tried contacting him numerous times. We mainly do window blinds etc and had another installer to back us up for this week's jobs. However, I really do think applying film is a skill/art that is best done by someone experienced.

Have a great day!

Archived