What tint film? what supplier? United Kingdom

Hey all

I'm not currently a full time working window tinter/olfa warrior

however iam tinting some windows........... 

I would like to order some film not in massive rolls.10metres max at a time.......

Can anybody of you suggest me a film to buy and supplier to use? I have been using johnsons rayguard and getting on with it fine,i have previously used renegade also,im open to suggestions on what film to order though,from economy to expensive film,or suggestions for both? OR............even just a good supplier........

Thank you all in advance.

hey blackjack.....

get online and find 6-8  UK suppliers, call them up and ask them for a sample,

anyone reputable will send you a free sample to try and they'll pay the postage,

they want your business!

try all the films and decide which one is best for your budget, ease of use and suppliers co-operation....

blackjack.....

dont waste your time buying film from the states, your in the UK which is the european hub for 

window film made in USA, not some backwater in the middle of nowhere.....

as i said, contact the distributors directly here in the UK and get your samples,

i dont mind giving you some info but not on a public forum, as good as tintdude is a disagree with giving

valuable info and tips to anybody that might at some point be competing for work with us........ 

Archived