Johnsons - rayguard V renegade V rage specifications?

HI all,i have to get this cleared up for the sake of my brain going crazy lol!!!!

I have found a UK supplier for johnsons films,i can work with rayguard,but i do feel the other johnsons films may offer better quality price warranty for me.

WOuld you guys be so kind to offer your findings on these products?

HOw would you rate - 

Shrinking?

colour?

Duraibility?

prices are not that important as i would prefer quality over quantity. I would like to make an order within the next 24hours,i hope you guys could leave some of your findings to sway my decision. 

thank you in advance,your a great bunch :D

Hmm well I don't know that my response will offer a rating however when I started using Johnsons 8 years ago, I used the Ray guard for a year or 2 then I switched to Renegade and have not turned back since.  I felt that it was just the better line of JWF and particularly I think the scratch coat is very good on the Renegade.  Hope that helps even though its not the response your asking for.

Archived