23 Years of Experience Tinting...Wanting to Relocate

UPDATED...Didn't realize I had the wrong prefix for my number.

I have been tinting on and off professionally for 23 years as currently 39. I am looking to relocate out of Oklahoma as am currently employed with Halliburton as an electrical assembler but with the oil industry taking a dive I am wanting to get back into tinting for a living. Please advise. Thank you for your time. Blessed be.

I am not always online...the best way to reach me is usually by text...580.736.2310.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a shop in southern missouri i'm getting ready to put up for sale today, any interest? business is good, very steady and have a great location, dealer accounts and usually 2-4 weeks out on schedule with no advertising..

call me at 417-274-1615 if this could work for you.. have a local guy coming by today but after that ad will be posted here.

I own a tinting shop in Parkersburg WV. I am looking for an experienced film installer mainly auto. Flat glass is a plus. I've owned this store for over 22 years. I can also supply you with living quarters in a 1 bedroom apartment until you get settled in. If interested and would like more info you can call or text me at 304-615-1555. Thanks Kenny

THE BEST GUYS, A family owned business, Serving the Bay Area for 29 years is looking for a full time Tinter, capable of completing the highest quality finished product. Please provide resume or documental experience. TOP WAGES PAID, Paint Protection experience is a plus
Note! If you use recreational drugs, pills or abuse alcohol, DO NOT APPLY, we drug test!

Contact David David@thebestguys.com    925 356-6909  925 370-282

Hi My name is david, I posted a request yesterday you may want to consider

Archived